As a Church school we aim:
- To develop a spiritual and moral awareness based on the Christian ethic of treating others in the way that a caring family cares for each other.
- To foster fundamental skills, attitudes and discipline in order that each child is equipped academically, socially, spiritually, physically and morally to fulfil her/his own personal potential.
- To enable children to develop self-esteem and a sense of their own self worth.
- To help children to learn that courtesy, good manners and consideration for others and their property are important qualities.
- To work as closely as possible with parents and carers in the belief that a home/school partnership is essential for the school to succeed in offering the best possible education for our children.
- To encourage a respect for differences among people and between cultures.
- To encourage and suitably reward individual effort and achievement.
- To encourage children to develop their own particular interests, both during and after school hours in order that they make the best use of their talents and leisure time.